Daniels Spectrum is a community cultural hub in Toronto’s Regent Park neighbourhood. It opened to the public in September 2012.
“Rooted in Regent Park, Open to the World,” Daniels Spectrum is home to many outstanding arts-based and community-focused organizations. Its event, performance and exhibition spaces include Ada Slaight Hall, the Artscape Lounge on the main floor, a network of hallway galleries and the MDC Partners Courtyard. Each year, Daniels Spectrum hosts tens of thousands of visitors and hundreds of arts and cultural events.
Daniels Spectrum is named in recognition of a generous lead gift from The Daniels Corporation and The John and Myrna Daniels Charitable Foundation.
- All washrooms and drinking fountains are accessible
- Barrier-free access to the building via the Dundas Street entrance
- Elevators (to all floors) located in the South Lobby
- Signage throughout the building in braille
- Hearing assist devices are available upon request
More information on the Daniels Spectrum website